It’s almost 2018 and 2017 is almost over. I always like to review my blog at the end of each year. I like to see what posts or pages people viewed and liked. This year 2017 was not the biggest year for my blog. I did’t do much writing. I was busy with other projects and research. I am putting a book together on my family tree, and I have done a lot of writing for it. I feel some stories are too private to post on a blog. I will keep one copy, and I plan on donating other copies to genealocical societies where my ancestors lived. I just gave the blog a new look for 2018. Let me know what you think of it. Thank you everyone for your encouragement, kind words, and for following this blog. I hope to be more active in coming months.
Below are some fun statistics about this blog.
- 1,048 visitors
- 1,272 views
- 536 viewed Libraries and Archives
- 218 viewed Order of Yellow Dogs
- 106 viewed Skeletons in the closet
- 43 viewd Bowers Family 1757-1955 (part 2)
- 22 viewed Letter’s from Germany to Rudolph Kaiser
- 22 viewed Aunt Liz’ Secret Life
- 18 viewed Fake Genealogy
- 17 viewed Dear Grandma
- 17 viewed I walked 20 miles in Two Feet of Snow
- 15 viewed Archived Quotes
- 14 viewed Is there a Doctor in the Family?
- 13 viewed About
- 13Viewed Aunt Agnes a Love Story
- 10 viewed Gail’s Bio
I only listed the double digit ones.
This blog has been viewed from the following countries;
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- European Union
Happy New Year everyone!
Copyright © 2017 Gail Grunst